2021 CSL at Grand Park
Begins May 31st at Grand Park
2021 College Summer League at Grand Park
The 2021 CSL at Grand Park will kick off on Memorial Day, Monday, May 31st. The CSL is a premier wood bat college summer league hosted at the 400+ acre sports campus in Westfield, IN. The League will feature 8 teams, including the Tropics, Turf Monsters, Local Legends, Snapping Turtles and Park Rangers. Teams will play a 40 game regular season followed by playoffs. Each team will play 4-5 games/week while having full access to Pro X, the indoor baseball facility on campus. The facility consists of professional instructors and trainers to implement training programs for athletes. The CSL coaching staffs consist of college and professional coaches. Games will be scored on Trackman as well as ScoreHQ featuring live streams. Housing is available. Employment opportunities are available.
If you have any questions, please contact Mark Walther: email@example.com
Teams will compete in at Grand Park's 400+ acre sports campus. All games will be played on turf. The season will feature an All Star game. The regular season will be followed by playoffs. The Turf Monsters were crowned the CSL champions in 2020.
- 4-5 games/week
- Grand Park
- All Star Game
- 8 week regular season followed by playoffs
- All games on Trackman, and scored/streamed on ScoreHQ
Player specific training programs will be developed to fit each individual athlete based on a full set of biomechanical and player specific real time data. Receive measurable data with a solution designed to help you train smarter and get better using Blast Motion, K-Motion, Trackman and Rapsodo. Now more than ever the landscape of sports is shifting to a more scientific approach to performance and training techniques – be a part of the cutting edge and take advantage of this invaluable set of resources taking your game and training to the next level.
- Collection of Analytical Data
- 3D Bio-Mechanical Analysis
- Valuable swing, throwing, kinetic, general movement data points
- Learn how you move, how you sequence, and how you create speed and power
Indoor Training Facility
In everything we do at Pro X, we focus on the physical side of athlete development, performance analysis and instruction, the need for quality repetition, as well as injury prevention and care. A truly integrated and comprehensive approach to athlete development.
- Customized player specific training and strength plans
- Access to Elite Training Staff – hitting, defensive, pitching, physical therapy
- 1-on-1 training and open training available
- 65,000 sqft Indoor Training Facility
- 30,000 sqft Open Turf
- 22 Batting Cages
- 3,000 sqft High Performance Weight Room
- Full Rehab and Sports Performance Clinic